IT Security Services
The New Age of Internet Security
Change is the only constant in today’s world of information technology, and information security is no different. Applications, vulnerabilities, and attacks rapidly change, but what remains constant is the importance of protecting one’s data. This protection is not only for maintaining customer confidence and continuing commerce, but also to satisfy security requirements dictated by the government.
With the ever changing face of hackers and the malicious tools they employ such as viruses, worms, and Trojans, how do you really know that your company is secure from the internet? If you are secure today, will you be secure tomorrow? Is your company forced to comply with regulatory acts like Sarbanes Oxley, GLBA, or HIPAA? What do these regulatory Acts mean? How will you prepare to become compliant? What is the best security strategy and what are the best solutions to put in place?
Welcome to the new age of internet security where there are more questions than answers. Unfortunately, securing your business and network from the internet has become a very exhausting and expensive process unlike the good old days when all you needed was a good firewall and some antivirus software. Today you need a fine balance between the right people, process and technology, which does not come easy for a lot of organizations.
How can accomtec help?
accomtec has helped thousands of companies mitigate the risk of doing business on the today’s Internet. We are security experts who understand the complexity of tough new regulatory acts and how they affect businesses. We start by helping companies realize and assess their risks. Then, we provide comprehensive Defense in Depth Security Strategies that encompass people, process and technology. Our security practice is tried and true and offers Best of Breed technologies backed by the finest professional security services in the world today.
Security Practice Components:
- Security Assessment Services – Provides a picture in time of your current security posture and allows you to plan for future improvements and regulatory compliance.
- Perimeter/Remote – From firewalls to VPNs, securing the border while allowing safe and necessary remote access.
- Secure Content Management –Protecting your company from viruses, spam, and undesirable web pages to not only provide enhanced security, but also address productivity and potential human resources issues.
- Intrusion Management – Ever wonder what is happening on your network? Whether detection or prevention, recognize and prepare for the inevitable intrusion.
- End Point Security – the “edge” of networks continues to get more porous and extended – maintaining control over the end point becomes increasingly critical to secure your network.
- Wireless Security – Balance the benefits, mobility and access, while ensuring confidentiality and integrity of your of data.
- Managed Security Services (MSSP)– Sleep well knowing that the best security experts in the world are watching your network 24 x 7 x 365.