Systems Consultant / Systems Engineer
Title: Systems Engineer
Location: Winter Springs, Florida
Job Type: Direct Hire
Required Skills (Please show a relevant working experience with the following technologies on your resume):
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008 (Standard, Enterprise and Small Business editions)
- Microsoft Windows 2003/2008 Active Directory
- Microsoft 2003/2007 Exchange management
- Switching/Routing/Firewall Support
- HP or Dell Server and Desktop Hardware Support
- VPN Connectivity
- VoIP Systems
- SQL Database
- Remote Administration & Off-site Data Backup Management
- Applicants should have 5+ years experience working in the IT field and should be able to keep up with the dynamic and fast paced world of technology
- Candidates must be comfortable working constructively in a team environment, with the ability to facilitate client relationships and effectively interact with both management team members and customers.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and troubleshooting of enterprise hardware, software, and networking systems.
- Oversees the design, development, and release, and maintenance of e-mail application systems.
- Responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems.
- Performs engineering design evaluations.
- May develop a range of products.
- Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
- Maintains systems to protect data from unauthorized users.
- Identifies, reports, and resolves security violations.
- Generates timelines, estimates costs, and ensures projects meet the needs of the client organization.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- Oversees implementation specialists who interface with the client organizations.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Individuals must also have previous experience providing consultative services to external clients, as well as familiarity with on-site project management.
- Five years of experience as a Systems Engineer.
- Experience working with Servers, in a formal business environment.
- Advanced knowledge of networks, Server related hardware/software (Windows 2000/2003/2008/XP/Vista) and Server maintenance required.
- A+, Network+, MCP, MCSE Certifications
We value our employees and believe that our clients are best served by technically competent and professionally experienced consultants. Our commitment to training and professional development enables our consultants to remain current in the ever changing network arena.
Please email email@example.com with a cover letter and your resume attached to be considered for a career at Accomplished Technologies LLC.